• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

AirPorto Hostel-1km from Oporto's Airport

MartaVenceslau

Hello,

My name is Marta and with my cousin I opened an Hostel last october. Our hostel is just 5 minutes walking from the airport of Porto and we are located on the route of Santiago. The yellow arrow is just next to our front door.
We have dorms for
6 people with shared bathrooms - €12.00/person
4 people with shared bathrooms - €14.00/person
2 people with shared bathrooms - €17.00/person

If you have an early flight we have breakfast (included) at the time you want. For reservations: airportohostel@gmail.com

Bom caminho everyone!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Very good luck in your business, great to have Hostel near Airport.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
How far is it from the Camino ? I am planning on walking starting at Porto .

Thanks Nalod :D

Hello Alexwalker we are just 2 minutes from a metro station, and 20 minutes (by metro) from center of Porto.

Hi ffp3, well some people starts the caminho in Cathedral in Oporto, but the caminho passes just on our door. We have a post with the yellow arrow. you can check our facebook page, and see others pilgrims that have started here...

Bom caminho! :D

MartaVenceslau said:
Hi ffp3, well some people starts the caminho in Cathedral in Oporto, but the caminho passes just on our door. We have a post with the yellow arrow. you can check our facebook page, and see others pilgrims that have started here...

Bom caminho! :D

Do you have a link to Your FB page?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Great place with a homely atmosphere. Marta say hi to your mom for me and thanks for the strawberries .

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hola to you at the Hostel.

I stayed there, last September ; lovely place and gracious hosts!

Don't forget to plant the seeds I gave you....

Best,

John

Hello,

My name is Marta and with my cousin I opened an Hostel last october. Our hostel is just 5 minutes walking from the airport of Porto and we are located on the route of Santiago. The yellow arrow is just next to our front door.
We have dorms for
6 people with shared bathrooms - €12.00/person
4 people with shared bathrooms - €14.00/person
2 people with shared bathrooms - €17.00/person

If you have an early flight we have breakfast (included) at the time you want. For reservations: airportohostel@gmail.com

Bom caminho everyone!
Are you near the train station? After I complete my hike through Spain to Santiago de Compostela, I plan to travel through Oporto to Lisbon to catch a flight back to the U.S. I plan to stop for a night or two in Oporto.

Are you near the train station? After I complete my hike through Spain to Santiago de Compostela, I plan to travel through Oporto to Lisbon to catch a flight back to the U.S. I plan to stop for a night or two in Oporto.

On your way back from Santiago de Compostela you can take the train to Vigo (station Vigo-Guixar) (there are many connections) and from the bus station in Vigo you can take the AUTNA-bus from there (about 5 buses per day) to the centre of Porto as well as to the airport in Porto.
The whole way (= train + bus) will cost you about €22.
For the train see http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html
The AUTNA-bus can take you also to Lisbon and to Algarve. You can pick your seat online and they told me that there is a toilet in the AUTNA-bus.
See http://www.autna.com/venta/index.php
Be aware of a different time zone - one hour difference - between Portugal and Spain while planning your bus schedule. Don't miss your plane =)
The AirPorto hostel is less than 15 minutes walking from the airport or 400 meters (= 5 minutes) walking from metro station Botica (= metro line E from the airport).
In Lisbon you can take the metro to the airport as well. Try to get accommodation near the Rossio Square, perfect location.
I have stayed in this hostel in Lisbon: http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/golden-tram-242-lisbonne-hostel.nl.html

Attachments

• Porto - Map of Metro.pdf
    378.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Lisbon - Map of Metro region.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Lisbon - Map of Metro lines.pdf
    399.9 KB · Views: 0
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back