• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Albergue de Peregrinos de Orreaga in Roncesvalles

ejg1890

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept-Oct 2023
Based on recommendations I have begun to make lodging reservations for the first nights on Camino Frances. I made a reservation at Albergue de Peregrinos de Orreaga in Roncesvalles and paid via credit card. At completion I received a receipt online which I made a pdf file for my records. However, I did not receive a confirmation email from from the Albergue for the reservation as I am accustomed to receive. Curious if others who stayed at this albergue received a conformation email? Thanks.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail your reservation did not come correct through the reservation system. Has the payment been correct? Sometimes US creditcards do not work on European websites, so check your bankaccount whether the money is paid to the albergue.

If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail your reservation did not come correct through the reservation system. Has the payment been correct? Sometimes US creditcards do not work on European websites, so check your bankaccount whether the money is paid to the albergue.
I just checked online and the charge did go through the credit card. So, I have been charged which meant the reservation did go through.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Back