Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Albergue in Asseiceira?

Yngla

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances sept (2018)
On the excellent list and in Brierley's guide there is supposed to be an albergue in Asseiceira. On googlemaps I can't find it. Has anyone slept there? Number of beds? Cost? I'm walking with my mother and we are trying to do shorter days where possible.

Camino Portugués Digital Guide Image
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
On the excellent list and in Brierley's guide there is supposed to be an albergue in Asseiceira. On googlemaps I can't find it. Has anyone slept there? Number of beds? Cost? I'm walking with my mother and we are trying to do shorter days where possible.

Hi, I looked for it when I walked through in October 2018 and there was most definitely no albergue there then. Gronze also does not show that there is an albergue there https://www.gronze.com/etapa/golega/tomar

Jill

Helen Crandall

July 2013 - St Jean Pied de Port - Burgos
September 2016 - St Jean Pied de Port to Finisterre
The new albergue in Asseiceira was officially opened on 19 October 2019.

I stayed there a couple of days later. I went to to one of the local cafe bars - Cafe Terraca - for a coffee and was told about it and encouraged to stay. Locals are very friendly and helpful.

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
But still not showing on Gronze:
🤔

cj2003

wewalk.dk
Camino Frances 2013 to Finisterra
Camino Portuguese (Monacal) from Lisbon 2016
Added it to the list

It is located at https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d39.522041!4d-8.40372

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads