• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

albergue in camping fuentes blancas (burgos)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Haven't stayed there but it's a good idea for a hot summer day. For me being in Burgos already four times this would be a bliss although I like the city very much. Finishing La Lana or Castellano-Aragones and jump in that pool :D

Haven't stayed there but it's a good idea for a hot summer day. For me being in Burgos already four times this would be a bliss although I like the city very much. Finishing La Lana or Castellano-Aragones and jump in that pool :D

I thought it would be a very nice idea for a rest day. sleep in fuentes blancas, in the late morning a short stroll into burgos and a whole day to rest or explore. plus, the beautiful cartuja de miraflores monastery is just up from the camping.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I stayed there a couple of years ago, so I can't swear to the numbers. The albergue part is in cabins and I think there are six or so bunks to the cabin (there could be a couple of bunks more or a couple of bunks less). Be careful you don't walk right past it on the river route into Burgos like we did!

I stayed there a couple of years ago, so I can't swear to the numbers. The albergue part is in cabins and I think there are six or so bunks to the cabin (there could be a couple of bunks more or a couple of bunks less). Be careful you don't walk right past it on the river route into Burgos like we did!

thank you for the info. I believe you may be the only pilgrim so far that has slept there. :eek:

I never thought of staying there, always walked past it. I might just give that a go next time! (I don't like cities and have never stayed in Burgos, I usually walk through and out the other side).

Learn something new every day!
Davey

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
thank you for the info. I believe you may be the only pilgrim so far that has slept there. :eek:
Well, my son did so, too. There were also some bicigrinos that were put into our cabin while we were there. They arrived and left later than we did. I can't attest to pilgrims staying on other days, of course.

Well, my son did so, too. There were also some bicigrinos that were put into our cabin while we were there. They arrived and left later than we did. I can't attest to pilgrims staying on other days, of course.

of course you are not the only pilgrim that slept there, just the only pilgrim that came forward and said so (on this forum). there is so little info about that albergue that I began to wonder if it's even still operating and haven't been converted to bungalows or something.

I never thought of staying there, always walked past it. I might just give that a go next time! (I don't like cities and have never stayed in Burgos, I usually walk through and out the other side). Learn something new every day!

I found another albergue close by which you may want to check out. (and quite probably be the first to do so, as there is very little info about that one as well).
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/casa-de-acogida-albergue-miraflores.58273/

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.