• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue in Santiponce ?

Freewalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Many and lots more to come.
Hello Fellow Pilgrims

I have been searching high and low for the name of the albergue in Santiponce ? I read somewhere that there is one. I would so appreciate if someone with the info could respond here as will be flying overseas to Faro then taking a 4 hour bus to Sevilla. Sevilla is fully booked for Semana Santa and am scrambling at this point.

Many thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Never heard of an albergue in Santiponce either, for a list of other options see https://www.gronze.com/etapa/sevilla/guillena

Buen Camino, SY
Thank you SYates..... yes I know that site and unfortunately most are solidly booked for my arrival dates :( or ridiculously expensive due to Semana Santa ! Little did I know how extremely busy it would be and certainly do not want to skip Sevilla being my first visit !

Thank you SYates..... yes I know that site and unfortunately most are solidly booked for my arrival dates :( or ridiculously expensive due to Semana Santa ! Little did I know how extremely busy it would be and certainly do not want to skip Sevilla being my first visit !
Just confirmed by source that there is NOT an albergue in Santiponce.....a mistake by pilgrim !

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
There are frequent buses from Sevilla to Santiponce so if you found a hotel or other accommodation there you could bus back and forth each day. The first albergue is 22kms from Sevilla, at Guillena on the VDLP. Taxis are also very cheap as another option. Good luck!

FYI, I was also having trouble finding accommodation in Seville. Even when other sites, plus the hostel's site itself, said 'Sold Out', I was able to book on booking.com, so I would suggest going to that site. Specifically, I was able to book at the Triana hostel when both Travelocity and the Triana website said no availability.

FYI, I was also having trouble finding accommodation in Seville. Even when other sites, plus the hostel's site itself, said 'Sold Out', I was able to book on booking.com, so I would suggest going to that site. Specifically, I was able to book at the Triana hostel when both Travelocity and the Triana website said no availability.
Hi - thanks but it's Semana Santa the busiest time of the year in Sevilla....I had no idea ! I have a few options but double and a half of usual price ie :Triana is usually 13 Euro but over Easter 30 Euro a night in a 10 bed dorm !!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There are frequent buses from Sevilla to Santiponce so if you found a hotel or other accommodation there you could bus back and forth each day. The first albergue is 22kms from Sevilla, at Guillena on the VDLP. Taxis are also very cheap as another option. Good luck!
Thank you David ! Yes I have been toying with this idea....I may contact the albergue in Guillena not sure if they would allow 3 nights? Will send email in Google Translate Spanish lol.... :)

Hi - thanks but it's Semana Santa the busiest time of the year in Sevilla....I had no idea ! I have a few options but double and a half of usual price ie :Triana is usually 13 Euro but over Easter 30 Euro a night in a 10 bed dorm !!
Yep, that's what I'm paying. But better than being on the street! Was just trying to say that there is availability on booking.com that doesn't show elsewhere.

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading 2 different reports (on FB and instagram) about (an) agressive dog(s) just after Oseira. I'll post them here: In the group of @geraldkelly on FB (4 days ago): Hello lovely Via...
Hi all! Once again I am heading back to Spain; this time to walk much of the Sanabres with my son; starting in Rionegro del Puente after a few sightseeing days first in Salamanca and Zamora...
After a smooth and uneventful flight from Chicago to Madrid on Iberia, the last three days we have been doing some sightseeing in Salamanca and Zamora, and our days have been sunny, a little cool...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...
After 13 days of walking I've finished my 337km walk on the Camino Sanabres, and my entire 1400km walk from Almería. Yay! If anyone's interested in a day-by-day report, you can find it on my...
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back