• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue in St. Jean with tweens.

Marianjhart

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June (2018)
Hello! I’m so excited to say that I’m going on pilgrimage again starting June 1st in SJPP. This time, I’m bringing my twin 12-year-olds with me and I’m excited to share this special experience with them. I have been thinking about it since my last Camino!

I went to reserve an albergue for our first night and saw that Beilari is already booked up. This is where I stayed last time and I loved it. Since it is unavailable, I am looking for recommendations for another SJPP albergue that would be especially good for my kids and I.

Thank you.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We stayedvat the Gite Bidean back in 2019. Both private rooms and dorms. A very nice albergue right in the heart of SJPP. Enjoyed a good pilgrim’s dinner there as well. Enjoy your camino with your kids. I’m planning on walking the Primitivo with my 13 year old grandson in August.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We stayedvat the Gite Bidean back in 2019. Both private rooms and dorms. A very nice albergue right in the heart of SJPP. Enjoyed a good pilgrim’s dinner there as well. Enjoy your camino with your kids. I’m planning on walking the Primitivo with my 13 year old grandson in August.
The Bidean, my favorite, near the clock tower. Joe and Pascal are the absolute best hosts. Joe, the chef prepares a tasty and generous meal. The conviviality is great. And if you don't have a place to stay the next night, you can walk to Orisson and return for a second night. The next morning, you take a shuttle to Orisson where you can start again fromt there. It is otherwise quite a long stretch from St-Jean to Roncesvalles for the first day... Buen Camino.

Attachments

• Pascal and Joe.JPG
    Pascal and Joe.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back