A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Albergue on the Norte

Hofmann

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances and Norte
anyone else starting around July 25 in irun how full are the albergue now walk to Santiago cheers

Advertisment

Stephen

Camino(s) past & future
Twice walked from St Jean to Estella and once from Sarria to Santiago. Maybe someday I'll find the time to do the entire walk.
I've found the time. Just completed SJPP to Santiago. 25 Aug to 1st Oct, 2016.
And now the Portuguese from Lisbon.
I arrived at the albergue in Comillas around 2.30 today. There was already a group of perhaps 40 sitting around waiting to see if they'd be allocated a bed. There are 24 beds available. I left and booked a hotel room for the night.
I've walked from Irun and have got to know some, and recognise others, from our 'wave'.
There were a lot of new faces in the queue. Where could they have come from?

Hofmann

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances and Norte
I arrived at the albergue in Comillas around 2.30 today. There was already a group of perhaps 40 sitting around waiting to see if they'd be allocated a bed. There are 24 beds available. I left and booked a hotel room for the night.
I've walked from Irun and have got to know some, and recognise others, from our 'wave'.
There were a lot of new faces in the queue. Where could they have come from?

Thanks much for the info we're you able to stay in albergue the other days are there pensions along the way also safe travels we arrive in Irun the 25 in evening

Stephen

Camino(s) past & future
Twice walked from St Jean to Estella and once from Sarria to Santiago. Maybe someday I'll find the time to do the entire walk.
I've found the time. Just completed SJPP to Santiago. 25 Aug to 1st Oct, 2016.
And now the Portuguese from Lisbon.
Thanks much for the info we're you able to stay in albergue the other days are there pensions along the way also safe travels we arrive in Irun the 25 in evening
I've stayed in albergues up 'til now
I'd booked a room for the first night in Hondarribia. After that I'd no trouble finding an albergue space unyil yesterday. The first part of this Camino is through s very popular holiday area and that's reflected in the price of privately owned accommodation. It's not going to be cheap.

Advertisment

Hofmann

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances and Norte
I've stayed in albergues up 'til now

I'd booked a room for the first night in Hondarribia. After that I'd no trouble finding an albergue space unyil yesterday. The first part of this Camino is through s very popular holiday area and that's reflected in the price of privately owned accommodation. It's not going to be cheap.
Thanks for info this is our second Camino my wife and I did french route two years ago getting excited safe travels buen Camino

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 68 16.8%
  • May

Votes: 108 26.7%
  • June