• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue on the Norte

Hofmann

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances and Norte
anyone else starting around July 25 in irun how full are the albergue now walk to Santiago cheers

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I arrived at the albergue in Comillas around 2.30 today. There was already a group of perhaps 40 sitting around waiting to see if they'd be allocated a bed. There are 24 beds available. I left and booked a hotel room for the night.
I've walked from Irun and have got to know some, and recognise others, from our 'wave'.
There were a lot of new faces in the queue. Where could they have come from?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I arrived at the albergue in Comillas around 2.30 today. There was already a group of perhaps 40 sitting around waiting to see if they'd be allocated a bed. There are 24 beds available. I left and booked a hotel room for the night.
I've walked from Irun and have got to know some, and recognise others, from our 'wave'.
There were a lot of new faces in the queue. Where could they have come from?

Thanks much for the info we're you able to stay in albergue the other days are there pensions along the way also safe travels we arrive in Irun the 25 in evening

Thanks much for the info we're you able to stay in albergue the other days are there pensions along the way also safe travels we arrive in Irun the 25 in evening
I've stayed in albergues up 'til now
I'd booked a room for the first night in Hondarribia. After that I'd no trouble finding an albergue space unyil yesterday. The first part of this Camino is through s very popular holiday area and that's reflected in the price of privately owned accommodation. It's not going to be cheap.

I've stayed in albergues up 'til now

I'd booked a room for the first night in Hondarribia. After that I'd no trouble finding an albergue space unyil yesterday. The first part of this Camino is through s very popular holiday area and that's reflected in the price of privately owned accommodation. It's not going to be cheap.
Thanks for info this is our second Camino my wife and I did french route two years ago getting excited safe travels buen Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.