• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

albergue opening times in irun?

elzi

hi, it looks like if i get a train from santiago to irun then the train gets into irun at 8.30pm in the evening! does anyone know what the opening times of the albergue in irun are or if this gives me enough time to get off the train, find the albergue(!) and get a bed? cheers :D

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
elzi said:
hi, it looks like if i get a train from santiago to irun then the train gets into irun at 8.30pm in the evening! does anyone know what the opening times of the albergue in irun are or if this gives me enough time to get off the train, find the albergue(!) and get a bed? cheers :D

Las year I arrived in Irun at 21:00 and albergue was opened.

All albergues until Deba (Irun, San Sebastian, Zarautz and Deba) are run by the Association from Guipuzcoa, with traditional hospitality (like the AGACS does) and I suppose with exactly the same opening hours. The albergue in Zarautzhas recently opened by the summer from 16:00 to 22:00 so I imagine that is the same for all these albergues.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.