Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.

Albergue (pilgrim's hostel) for sale in Lorca (Navarra), in the Camino Francés

granxuxo

Year of past OR future Camino
Hello everyone,
We are selling a profitable and modern albergue in the Navarran town of Lorca, right in the Camino Francés. It is called Bodega del Camino (easily findable in Google) and it has been in operation since 2006, when the building was fully restored.

The rural house is in perfect condition. It has a restaurant and bar with a fully equipped modern kitchen and tables for up to 70 people. It can accommodate a total of 40 people distributed in 9 rooms with different configuration, and it has numerous common areas, bathrooms, balconies and an additionall kitchen. The property has heating and air conditioning in most areas.

More information can be found on this link: https://www.idealista.com/inmueble/92398029/?xtmc=1_1_lorca-navarra&xtcr=0

A virtual tour of the albergue can be found on this link: https://goo.gl/maps/VyfXWn33Rwby77UZA

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

John H.

CF - 2017
CP Central - 2017
CP Coastal - 2018
CF - [hopefully again someday]
Stayed there in 2017 after a hot 28km day. Clean rooms and good food in the restaurant. Sorry to see you sell but good luck with it. Hope the next owner manages as well as you did. Buen Camino.

RENSHAW

Official Camino Vino taster
2003 CF Roncesvalles to Santiago
2/4 weeks on the CF frequently.
Hospitalero San Anton June 2016.
Stayed here a number of times. Most presentable large albergue with restaurant and bar. Situated in a tiny hamlet. There is a more informal albergue right opposite. This albergue for sale had WiFi before most people knew what it was , I used their terminal to catch up on the internet which would have probably cost me another €10 had I gone elsewhere. There is an old building on the right just before the albergue - note the worn entrance , how many feet went through that door? CAMINO 2013 075.JPG CAMINO 2013 076.JPG CAMINO 2013 077.JPG

FourSeasons

CF Sept/Oct 2013
CF April/May 2016
del Norte (July/August 2019)
Oh if I had the resources I would buy this property and live my best dream. 🥰

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Roland49

Yip, here too. Stopped for breakfast after starting early in Puente de la Reina.
I asked colleagues if we found a cooperative to buy this wonderful albergue, but they smiled and said no.

If I had 150.000€ as down payment, I would buy it immediatly, after negotiating over the price ;)

BC
Roland