• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Mozarabe in Feb/March: Albergues and Accommodation Availability

nassim

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi all, I am thinking of doing the Mozarabe between Malaga and Cordoba this February or March. I prefer to do around 20km a day, or even less sometimes, and would prefer to stay in albergues rather than rely on casas rurales. I checked the gronze to see what accommodation would be available on/between stages, but it seems there isn't much and that a lot of it is closed. Is that just temporary now because of Omicron? Is anyone who is doing the Mozarabe now comment on the frequency and availability of accommodation? Thanks!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi! Have you seen this thread? In particular, note post #5 about the Amigos association.

Good luck with your plans. If you do go, be sure to report back about how things are!
Thank you. I can't check out their Fb page now (I block social media on my computer) but it seems that Almeria is a more convenient starting point? I will look into it.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I can't check out their Fb page now (I block social media on my computer) but it seems that Almeria is a more convenient starting point?
Their website has the information, too, in Spanish.

Almeria may or may not be more convenient and comfortable for you, but the Amigos of Almeria might still be able to help with your research.

Have you checked out this thread, which has a number of set forum searches embedded? These searches might help you with the comparisons.

Their website has the information, too, in Spanish.

Almeria may or may not be more convenient and comfortable for you, but the Amigos of Almeria might still be able to help with your research.

Have you checked out this thread, which has a number of set forum searches embedded? These searches might help you with the comparisons.
Yes, I saw the website, that's why I was thinking there are more resources for starting in Almeria. I have opened a bunch of threads, combing through them now.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back