Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Albergues in Bayonne

Belgarion

Past OR future Camino
Francés(17)
After four years, I am back on the Camino del Norte and more than happy to be back at Mme Aguirre's Albergue.
She now hosts 2 pilgrims max per room (well vented with large windows) for 20 € / night. The breakfast was just fantastic :) !!
From the airport, I took the bus line 4 (Chronoplus) to arrive. The albergue is highly recommendable, just as I remembered!
You can reach Mme Aguirre at +33 6 83 14 70 68, aguirresal@aguirre.fr or https://www.facebook.com/AlbergueAguirreBayonne/

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Past OR future Camino
2017 Camino Frances,
2019 C. Portuguese (inland).
After four years, I am back on the Camino del Norte and more than happy to be back at Mme Aguirre's Albergue.
She now hosts 2 pilgrims max per room (well vented with large windows) for 20 € / night. The breakfast was just fantastic :) !!
From the airport, I took the bus line 4 (Chronoplus) to arrive. The albergue is highly recommendable, just as I remembered!
You can reach Mme Aguirre at +33 6 83 14 70 68, aguirresal@aguirre.fr or https://www.facebook.com/AlbergueAguirreBayonne/
Thank you for this info Belgarian. Though I’ve been to Bayonne before it’s very handy to have the name and details of a place that is recommended by a fellow pilgrim. I look forward to staying there.
Enjoy your Camino!

jeanineonthecamino

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2021, 2022
Thanks! I wish I could stay there with this visit. Unfortunately, I arrive in Bayonne at midnight - so the Ibis is my best option - being close to the train station and 24 hour desk service so I can check in after midnight.

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Past OR future Camino
Camino in 2008.
In Bayonne there is also an association hostel: "Le refuge St Jacques" 7 rue Gosse (near the cathedral) which receives pilgrims. It is run by volunteers from our association "Les Amis du chemin de St Jacques des PA".
The price is 10€ with breakfast.
It is open every day from 2 pm to 10 pm
Phone number : +33 5 59 25 71 33

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg