• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergues on Camino Fisterra

piquet

Time of past OR future Camino
Via de la Plata
A group of us want to walk to Fisterra starting late afternoon from Santiago for a short first day. Castelo seemed to be the only place with accommodation (at 10km) but looks to be closed. Does anyone have any information about other alternatives ?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I wasn't aware there was anywhere at 10km to stay, where is this Castelo place?

I've walked to Negreira in the afternoon a few times. it's around 20km from Santiago, a pleasant enough 4-5 hour walk. With at least 6 accommodation options there, so you shouldn't have any problem finding a bed late in the day. Of the 3 bars along the way, only the one in Trasmonte was open in the late afternoon the last couple of times I passed, something to bear in mind.

I only see one town one Gronze with accommodations between Santiago and Negreira - Roxos which is 7 km. Gronze shows two hotels there.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Camino Pilgrim shows Alberque Casa Riamonte in Alto do Venta at 8.8km.
Map shows Castelo, but not accomodations there.

Camino Pilgrim shows Alberque Casa Riamonte in Alto do Venta at 8.8km.
Map shows Castelo, but not accomodations there.
That’s what I was looking at by Casa Riamonte appears to be closed and I couldn’t see any alternatives for a shorter walk than to Negreira

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I only see one town one Gronze with accommodations between Santiago and Negreira - Roxos which is 7 km. Gronze shows two hotels there.

Thank you. We are looking for albergue for 9

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I stayed at Albergue Bergando in Negeira a true gem. A little out of the way but they pick you up in town. Dinner was so-so but it was raining so stayed put. Next morning the sun was shining, breakfast was above standard and visiting the farms animals was special. Plenty of room for 9. I think they are on booking.com check it out!

Attachments

• E24D0D5E-BE6B-469A-A34E-2FC8606B8E7C.jpeg
    E24D0D5E-BE6B-469A-A34E-2FC8606B8E7C.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DD759DDB-9BAA-4D49-8B51-15130F82B675.jpeg
    DD759DDB-9BAA-4D49-8B51-15130F82B675.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 4
  • E3E5E9F1-9A01-4ADA-9DAD-E30C2E45D152.jpeg
    E3E5E9F1-9A01-4ADA-9DAD-E30C2E45D152.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

yesterday a very dear friend passed away, a wonderful lady I have known since I started working in the Middle East 15 years ago (she was Muslim- only writing that as it was strange to others she...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back