• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergues or Hostels in Seville near Cathedral

larrycu

I am going to stay in Seville for 2 nights in 2 weeks before I start walking the VDLP. Looking for someplace to stay, any comments on Albergues or Hostals. I would like to stay at some place that is friendly or socialable to Pilgrims.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Larry, we stayed in Hotel Zaida at San Roque 26. Their number is 954-21-11-38 and it was a very nice place for the money and an easy walk from the bus station.

Here is their website with photos. A lovely little place.

http://www.hotelzaida.com/

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi, Larry,

I will be in Seville about a week after you, and I've booked a room at the Hotel Simon, which is very close to the cathedral. They have a special pilgrim's rate of around 40 E for a single, which is pretty good for Sevilla, I think. http://www.hotelsimonsevilla.com/ .

This is one of the places that has credenciales, and I booked it based on a forum member's recommendation.

Let us know how it goes, I'll be right behind you! Laurie

Greetings Larry,
I stayed at the Triana Backpackers Hostel on April 4. It costed (I think) 12 euros, had free internet, kitchen use, free breakfast, and provided credenciales. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only drawback is that it also has the backpacker-partier crowd, but I did meet several pilgrims starting their walk from there as well. All in all, very happy with the hostal and would definitely recommend it to all pilgrims. Buen camino.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
thanks for info. I phoned triana and it happens to be festival time on the 20th of April, so the pilgrim rate is 25E. not sure if I will stay there.

I am struggling to find much in Seville this weekend. Seems to be the case in any big European city these days!

We will be in Sevilla during Semana Santa. The accommodation is much dearer then. Hotel Simon was booked out so we are in Hotel Zaida.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Semana doesnt start for a couple of weeks but it's still busy this weekend. There are some options so wont be on the streets. Was hoping there was a minicipal albergue, but it appears there isnt one, which is surprising for a city the size of Sevilla.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Whoah! Waiting until the week you leave to book is cray-cray, especially during Semana Santa!
Have you tried www.booking.com?
Annie,

Depending on where I skip to be avle to get to Sevilla in the number of days I have, I will be skipping here and there. The 17km of hwy to the entrance of the park, then part of the embalse maybe, etc. In your opinion, am I better off in a small town on Semana Santa or large town? Will the albergues and bars be open in small towns to feed us?

Thank you.

Most read last week in this forum

I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back