Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Albergues Via de la plata Sept 18, 2021

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
I got this from the owner of the casa rural Via de la plata in Aldea del Cano where I am now.
It was updated 18 of september
I posted this a few days ago also. I follow the facebook page that this attachment comes from:
I do it this way because when I download something on my iphone i can never find it. This way I can go to it and in case it has been updated I don't have to worry.
Thanks having this info is great and we can't post it too many times. Buen Camino and let us know how it is going. I start October 14.

Chef66

Past OR future Camino
Now
Hi. I was die to start VDLP 01 Oct but it has been delayed by a few days and due to start around 11 October now! Thank you!

Andre Peeters

Past OR future Camino
Via de la Plata 2013
Camino de Levante 2015-2016
Camino mozárabe 2018
Camino mozárabe 2019
Hi Roger,
I hope to arrive in Zafra from Huelva around 20th of Oct..
Thank you for your accurate and complete information.

geraldkelly

Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés, Vía de la Plata / Camino Sanabrés, Camino del Baztán, Camino Aragonés, Chemin du Puy
This is a good resource for private accommodation however it does not include many municipal (etc.) albergues.

Gerald

F

Former member 31048

This is a good resource for private accommodation however it does not include many municipal (etc.) albergues.

Gerald
Hi Gerald.

I’ve been working through your guide over the past few days - thank you! We hope to be on the VdelP / Sanabres and your guide will be v helpful. We are not planning to start until 1 April but as we are still in lockdown here (north of Sydney) I have plenty of time on my hands.

Our dormitory days are behind us - my husband doesn’t mind, but I need my sleep- so we are keen for private rooms. My ideal - when it’s possible - is a private room within an albergue so we are not removed from other pilgrims. Found this was possible quite frequently on the Primitivo. I’m trying to identify those as I go through

Thank you again for your work in putting together such a comprehensive and useful guide

Muchas gracias 🙏
Jenny

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.

Dodger

Lone Walker, Camino Frances 2018 VdlP 2021/22
Past OR future Camino
Thank you saved me some time researching, thank you again

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads