• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

All Blacks

grayland

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Just saw a local newscast showing them painting a new Boeing airplane (777) for Air New Zealand ...it is painted all black in honor of the All Blacks winning team.

Kiwinomad and others will now have their own plane. :wink:

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
grayland said:
saw a local newscast showing them painting a new Boeing airplane (777) for Air New Zealand...it is painted all black in honor of the All Blacks winning team.
4F43A4E3-A460-074E-1F498323EA139E04.jpg

Personally(& being a kiwi) not sure this has got anything to do with a camino, or is this your entry, kiwi's cannot fly......keep me off the top bunk please :lol:

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you Grayland for reminding us all of the finest hour for we NZers in 2011. But personally, I will be flying via Singapore Airlines next year for my Chemin: it's cheaper that way! :shock:
Margaret

It really is a great tribute to the success.

No need to actually fly on it to enjoy it. I would think that the story will soon be on the news in your area...probably ignored in Oz. :shock: :wink:

KiwiNomad06 said:
Thank you Grayland for reminding us all of the finest hour for we NZers in 2011. But personally, I will be flying via Singapore Airlines next year for my Chemin: it's cheaper that way! :shock:
Margaret

si si senoir grayland nothing to do with camino :lol:

(this is all tongue in cheek please don't get upset with me, they have many of these black-birds including airbus & beechcraft)
"By mid next year Air New Zealand will have six aircraft featuring the all black livery including two Airbus A320s and three Beech 1900D turbo-props." http://www.voxy.co.nz/

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.