A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Alternative travel..

Advertisment

Prentiss Riddle

Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada
Camino(s) past & future
Poco a poco: we're nibbling away at the Francés. (2015, 2016 & 2017)
For those who don’t read Spanish or just skimmed: he stresses that his priority is the well-being of the donkey, who didn’t ask to go on a pilgrimage. Also, he never rides in the cart. Its purpose is the provide shelter in places where there are no accommodations for animals.

(I don’t know whether he sleeps in it or whether it’s holding camping gear. Also presumably a bale of hay and a big bag of dog food.)

Camino Chris

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015); Camino Norte/Primitivo (2016); Camino Frances (2017); Le Puy (June 2018)
For those who don’t read Spanish or just skimmed: he stresses that his priority is the well-being of the donkey, who didn’t ask to go on a pilgrimage. Also, he never rides in the cart. Its purpose is the provide shelter in places where there are no accommodations for animals.

(I don’t know whether he sleeps in it or whether it’s holding camping gear. Also presumably a bale of hay and a big bag of dog food.)
Thanks! I don't read Spanish unfortunately and speak only a very little...mostly to do with food. :)

Advertisment

Bradypus

Antediluvian
Camino(s) past & future
Too many and too often!
Thanks! I don't read Spanish unfortunately and speak only a very little...mostly to do with food. :)
Might be worth using Google Chrome as your web browser then. Will automatically translate web pages for you from many different languages. Better at some languages than others but it usually does a pretty fair job on Spanish. I use it a lot. A fantastic tool for my recent trip to Japan where I would have been even more lost without it.

Camino Chris

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015); Camino Norte/Primitivo (2016); Camino Frances (2017); Le Puy (June 2018)
Thanks for the tip, @Bradypus. You are always so helpful in offering sound advise to newbies and oldies alike on the forum....I often feel like I'm in both catagories, even after three, soon to be four, various Caminos!

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 68 16.8%
  • May

Votes: 108 26.7%
  • June