• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Amis St Jacques

Suzanne A

Peregrina desde 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
2015 CF, 2016 CP, 2018 Le Puy, 2019 CF,
2022 Prim
I am trying to get to the site of Amis St. Jacques to order the yellow book: I cannot. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have a new link?

Suzanne

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I am trying to get to the site of Amis St. Jacques to order the yellow book: I cannot. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone have a new link?

Suzanne
I'm not sure about "the yellow book".

Here is the website for the Societé Français des Amis de Santi-Jacques de Compostelle. I see that if I click on on the tab labelled "Partir", and then "Se préparer" and scroll down, there is a picture of Le Dossier du Pelerín, which is pale yellow. Is this what you need?

I'm not sure about "the yellow book".

Here is the website for the Societé Français des Amis de Santi-Jacques de Compostelle. I see that if I click on on the tab labelled "Partir", and then "Se préparer" and scroll down, there is a picture of Le Dossier du Pelerín, which is pale yellow. Is this what you need?
Kanga, that is a different website.. The website I am looking for has the different routes in France . There are the yellow, green, blue, and orange books.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Suzanne A,

On this site you will see detailed info for the guide Jaune/Yellow guide and all the other guides des Chemins Jacquaires en RhĂ´ne-Alpes.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Really interesting , my computer not letting me access the site due to safety concerns. It must have been hacked.

Please try again. I edited it and had
no problem accessing the edited link here in France. I hope this is useful for you. Happy planning.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Key bit which I think you'll want. There is a PDF of the flyer below.

Ce guide est disponible au prix de 14 € auquel il faut ajouter les frais de port : Um diesen Führer zu erhalten (Preis: 14 €, zuzüglich Porto) Les règlements par chèque (à l’ordre de ARA-ASJ) sont à adresser à : Schicken Sie bitte den Scheck an: Dominique MONTVENOUX 7 rue Bernard Vallot 69500 BRON guides@amis-st-jacques.org

Attachments

• flyer_guide_jaune-2022-2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back