Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Amsterdam to SJPP

Deborah

Can anyone help me with an inexpensive plan to get from Amsterdam to SJPP around September 1?

I've been online for 4 hours and my brain feels fried!

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
KLM fly AMS to Bordeaux, which would be the fastest. Train would take most of the day and probably not be any cheaper. Cheapest easyJet to London Stansted, then Ryanair to Biarritz or Pau? Depends on connections, and what price you can get for the date you want to travel.

You could always walk, of course - depends how much time you have. ;-)

Deborah

Thanks!

Thanks everyone!

Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take to WALK from AMS to SJPP???

:::looking at her feet and wondering:::: :roll:

Most read last week in this forum

Are the trains to Madrid from Santiago usually very crowded on a Monday in mid-October? Is it necessary to prebook train tickets well in advance? Thanks!
After walking over Pyrenees and to logrono I’m meeting my kids in Villafranca and do remaining walk. How do I get account w blah blah car - they do not do not seem to accept my US phone number.
I plan to take the bus from The Parador in Santiago to Sarria Oct 7. Where is the closest stop to pick up the bus? So I need to purchase my ticket in advance to be assured of a seat?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon