A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

And my true love gave to me...

Marcie

Camino(s) past & future
SJPP to Finesterre 2015
VdlP 2017
He must have read my mind to know how much I loved the idea of having this map hanging in our home, and then he made it happen! Until I can get back on the camino, this will give me sweet dreams of the miles to go before I sleep....94906E0F-B295-4EE7-BE0A-1E4CBE483CD7.jpeg

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Camino(s) past & future
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
And for all of you that would like to get that map, either as a present or for yourself, here a handy link ;-)

BC SY

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Camino(s) past & future
CF - sections and whole (2012-2019) and part VF (2017)
He must have read my mind to know how much I loved the idea of having this map hanging in our home, and then he made it happen! Until I can get back on the camino, this will give me sweet dreams of the miles to go before I sleep....View attachment 68065
How beautiful, Marcie! The colour choices for the mount and frame are lovely too.
Sweet Camino dreams!
Cheers from Oz -
Jenny

Stivandrer

Perambulating & Curious. Rep stravaiging offender
Camino(s) past & future
I´ve got Camino plans until 2042,
- or till I fall flat on my face, whichever comes first !!
Hah,
mine is going to the glazier tomorrow to be framed,
at last...

cher99840

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2013, 2017 Camino Frances SJPP-Santiago
2015 St. Olav's Way Oslo-Trondheim
2017 VdlP Seville-Merida
I bought mine from Ivar’s store. I haven’t had it framed tho. Yours is beautiful.

Stivandrer

Perambulating & Curious. Rep stravaiging offender
Camino(s) past & future
I´ve got Camino plans until 2042,
- or till I fall flat on my face, whichever comes first !!
- the question Not to ask in my parents´ time when visiting friends, was : how was your holiday?, consequently followed by a two hour slide show from the host...
when that question comes in my house, I will flip this enormous map to demonstrate...

Last edited:

MarcoPolo616

Camino(s) past & future
2018 Camino Portugues (Valença to Santiago)
2019 (planned) Santiago- Finisterre-Muxia
Well, mine gave me plane tickets, and we're flying to Lisbon today...

But that is a very, very nice present, and one I would have liked to receive , too.
My wife found a couple cool Camino ornaments for our tree this year! Those, coupled with the custom coffee cup from our daughter and our very own Camino marker outside in our patio are calling us back in 2020! Buen Camino y Feliz Año 2020!

Attachments

Phoenix

Camino(s) past & future
2014, CF: partial
2016, CF
2018, CF: partial
2019, CP
Beautiful.

I've had the same map from the Wise Pilgrim store framed and matted in all black on the wall behind my desk for more than a year; I love looking at the map & trails, remembering past Caminos and thinking about future ones. I had a second map framed and mounted like mine and gave it and a framed combination of his compostela, credential, and our photo together in front of the cathedral to him for Christmas this year.

Carmel L

Camino(s) past & future
Completed CF Oct 2017. C.Portuguese Sept 2019
Thanks for the link! This is my present to myself. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New year to all.
Cheers Carmel

AnaRosario

Camino(s) past & future
Pomplano to Santiago (March 29-May 6 2018)
He must have read my mind to know how much I loved the idea of having this map hanging in our home, and then he made it happen! Until I can get back on the camino, this will give me sweet dreams of the miles to go before I sleep....View attachment 68065
Now that is true love! I want one too, waiting for shipping to lessen

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 326 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock