• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

And my true love gave to me...

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
And for all of you that would like to get that map, either as a present or for yourself, here a handy link ;-)

BC SY

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
He must have read my mind to know how much I loved the idea of having this map hanging in our home, and then he made it happen! Until I can get back on the camino, this will give me sweet dreams of the miles to go before I sleep....View attachment 68065
How beautiful, Marcie! The colour choices for the mount and frame are lovely too.
Sweet Camino dreams!
Cheers from Oz -
Jenny

Hah,
mine is going to the glazier tomorrow to be framed,
at last...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
- the question Not to ask in my parents´ time when visiting friends, was : how was your holiday?, consequently followed by a two hour slide show from the host...
when that question comes in my house, I will flip this enormous map to demonstrate...

Last edited:
Well, mine gave me plane tickets, and we're flying to Lisbon today...

But that is a very, very nice present, and one I would have liked to receive , too.
My wife found a couple cool Camino ornaments for our tree this year! Those, coupled with the custom coffee cup from our daughter and our very own Camino marker outside in our patio are calling us back in 2020! Buen Camino y Feliz Año 2020!

Attachments

• 9E6D7BA7-B053-4F5F-9660-1FC7BB4EECED.jpeg
    9E6D7BA7-B053-4F5F-9660-1FC7BB4EECED.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • 283FF56C-8A61-42B5-A218-F928B414416D.jpeg
    283FF56C-8A61-42B5-A218-F928B414416D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • 502D8D01-DA5C-4116-B192-DA9618812471.jpeg
    502D8D01-DA5C-4116-B192-DA9618812471.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Beautiful.

I've had the same map from the Wise Pilgrim store framed and matted in all black on the wall behind my desk for more than a year; I love looking at the map & trails, remembering past Caminos and thinking about future ones. I had a second map framed and mounted like mine and gave it and a framed combination of his compostela, credential, and our photo together in front of the cathedral to him for Christmas this year.

Thanks for the link! This is my present to myself. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New year to all.
Cheers Carmel

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
He must have read my mind to know how much I loved the idea of having this map hanging in our home, and then he made it happen! Until I can get back on the camino, this will give me sweet dreams of the miles to go before I sleep....View attachment 68065
Now that is true love! I want one too, waiting for shipping to lessen

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.