Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

...and then we have Chat

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I have just installed a chat module in the forum... you will find it on the main forum page (at the bottom), and also here:
chat.php

.. there is a link in the header of each page as well if you loose this link.

How to use it:
- You need to be logged in to contribute (guests can watch the conversation, but not participate)
- Place the cursor in the text box called "Message", then type your message and click "Submit" or hit enter to post the message to the chat.... then wait if someone responds.

Try it out and let me know how it works.

About the chat:

1. It will not be moderated, I hope we can "behave" :) . If you have problems with content in the chat, let me know.
2. Guests (meaning everyone) can see the chat conversation. Only members can participate.

I now chat is not for everyone, but if this is your thing... chat away! :)

Let me know how it goes.

Un saludo,
Ivar

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Dale

Hi Ivar. I always check out the chat room but I can never seem to find anyone home.... hopefully this will improve over time.

Dale

I like that suggestion, Ivar. I think that would at least get a chat community started and once going it would more than likely take on a life of it's own, so to speak. Perhaps the time should be dictated by the time zone with the largest membership or select two or three times during the day at convenient times in the zones with the largest memberships.

Dale

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings