• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Annie’s partial Vdlp apr/may 2019

Thankyou @Via2010
Looking at the schedule .,and not used to these type schedules. Do I understand correctly that there are 3 busses leaving Tabara daily ?
8.40. 12.25. And 19.40?

I’m very thankful to get your response.
Annie

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Decided to walk to Tabara from Granga tomorrow wed 8/5/19.
Thanks @Via2010
I’ll take a bus from Tabara on Thursday 9/5 to Zamora. I’ll have time to look around there some more. Only touched the surface the other day
Then on Friday 10/5 I’ll tootle back to Madrid. Not sure whether bus or train is best. That will get me to my previously booked nights 10 and 11 in Madrid.
Good to have the plan sorted.

Annie

Ps: raining in Granga since 7pm. Also forecast for tomorrow for some of the morning

Today walked Montamarta to Granga de Moreruela.
Staying at Casa Rural La Casa Del Tío Quico
It’s really nice. Cosy. Breakfast isn’t included in the e25 habitación individual but they have a clean kitchen and little tienda 1 minute away carries just about anything you’d need. So can make dinner or breakfast..

Walk on first half included a lot of rerouting. I felt that I was making almost zero forward progression. So many switchbacks
From Regio Del camino road surface was still gravelly and I missed the lovely country paths of the earlier plata.
Annie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Something a little unusual on the Spanish news websites today. Two pilgrims forced to climb an oak tree to escape from a cow defending her calf. Apparently they called the Guardia Civil from their...
Hello, I am researching the Sanabrés and have discovered that since the AVE construction is complete, this section from Requejo to Padornelo has a new route available along the Requejo River. Our...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back