Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Another Invierno Guide

Fares Ismail

Fares
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2017), Invierno (2017)
Hello Everyone,

The guidebook on this forum for the Invierno is certainly very helpful. But I also found this website that offers some maps as well as how-to-get-there hints and tips along with daily stages.

I liked the daily maps as they help you situate yourself and plan the days walk.

http://elcaminoconcorreos.com/en/camino.php?c=the-winter-way

Hope this help,

Buen Camino
Fares

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hello Everyone,

The guidebook on this forum for the Invierno is certainly very helpful. But I also found this website that offers some maps as well as how-to-get-there hints and tips along with daily stages.

I liked the daily maps as they help you situate yourself and plan the days walk.

http://elcaminoconcorreos.com/en/camino.php?c=the-winter-way

Hope this help,

Buen Camino
Fares
Thanks for posting this, Fares!
I remember I saw this some time ago (after I walked Invierno) but didn't even bookmarked it. It's more like a commercial for Correos with very brief descriptions of stages. Not a guide really.
If you are just about to walk Invierno let me assure you that's almost impossible to get lost even without (any) guidebook. The route was well marked in 2014 when I walked it and from members posts I saw that it is getting better and better each year.

Buen Camino!

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I liked the daily maps

I agree! The maps for each stage are a great planning resource for those of us who like to visualize that way. I also appreciate the little helpful hints from the local postal carriers. Thank you for sharing! Buen Camino!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back