Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Any help?

nickymunch

Year of past OR future Camino
Frances April 2018... planning Via de la Plata, Jan 2020
Sorry for the ambiguity of my post... I did the Frances back in 2018 and was meant to be retracing my steps last year, the COVID madness prevented that, I’m finally leaving SJPdP the end of September, I can’t see the regulations changing so I was wondering, as a uk resident, fully vaccinated does anyone know the exact requirements (as I’m confused by it all) leaving France and walking into Spain.
I’m guessing that being fully vaccinated I’m ok entering France but not sure due to the ambiguity of the rules as to if I’m ok travelling from France to Spain without documentation other than my vaccinated certification and valid passport.
Any help fellow perigrinos would be appreciated
Nicky

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Lirsy

Primitivo, Norte, Francés, Volunteer Hospitalero.
I can tell you what is required to enter Spain (I have no idea about the French requirements). You have to enter Spain with a document proving that you are fully vaccinated or with a negative PCR test.

What Jeff said.
It's a moving target, changing all the time.
So check back to covid threads here closer to the time of your departure. @Kathar1na has been keeping a close eye on official sources of information and regularly reports back here on the Forum. And if she loses steam, there will be others talking about it, to be sure.
One place to keep an eye on yourself is this independent aggregator of reliable information:

Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
It's 3 long, long months until the end of September - I'd be more certain of predicting the winner of the Euros! (That's a football contest for those who don't follow sport).
How about picking the Lottery Numbers for me instead???

Pelegrin

Veteran Member
It's 3 long, long months until the end of September - I'd be more certain of predicting the winner of the Euros! (That's a football contest for those who don't follow sport).
I am following the Eurocup. Most matches have been very good. Both of yesterday were fantastic (and Spain won in one of them) . Today England- Germany. Good luck !!

nickymunch

Frances April 2018... planning Via de la Plata, Jan 2020
I can tell you what is required to enter Spain (I have no idea about the French requirements). You have to enter Spain with a document proving that you are fully vaccinated or with a negative PCR test.
Thank you

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads