• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any one planing to do camino francis April 2016

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm continuing my Camino from Puente la Reina on Thursday 28th - so may see you around...

Hi. I want to start my Camino in SJdP late april/beginning may. Maybe we meet each other
Have a good prep! Wish you all the best.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Right now, I plan to start from St.JPdP on 25 April.

I'll be on my Burgos to Leon (and beyond if time permits) Camino in April but starting on the 7th.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We are returning to Leon mid April to complete our Camino, you will meet who you are meant to meet along the way, lots of lovely people.

hi I am planning on going to Spain in late April 2016 to do the Camino Francis ,is anyone else planning to do it then ?
Yes. Departing SJPdP on the 28th of April. Buen Camino!

Now that I've made my flight reservations for early April rather than late April I am (now that I thought about it over night) questioning whether I need to pack an extra layer. Looks like many-year average temps on the Meseta are 35F low and 55F high. Lovely temps for walking but now my light fleece (and rain gear when required) may no longer be enough. There goes my plan to pack my 28L bag!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My husband and I plan to start around the 20th.

Hi fellow kiwis, my sister and I will be leaving SJPP around mid April. Our first Camino and we are so looking forward to it.

My husband and I plan to leave SJPP on 28th April. We live at Mangawhai. I have walked it previously but Doug is a first timer. We are not sweet young things so will be taking it slow.

Hi Carol ,
My husband and I plan to leave SJPP on 28th April. We live at Mangawhai. I have walked it previously but Doug is a first timer. We are not sweet young things so will be taking it slow.
I am planning on taking my time as well ,am doing it it on my own and is first Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
hi I am planning on going to Spain in late April 2016 to do the Camino Francis ,is anyone else planning to do it then ?
I am walking late April, solo, so be so happy to see you all! Have done the Camino before, but am going to stop and look at more this time around!

Sometime I need to go back to the first third of the CF and look for all the things/places other people see that I somehow walk right past!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi fellow kiwis, my sister and I will be leaving SJPP around mid April. Our first Camino and we are so looking forward to it.
Hi JenNZ, welcome to the forum. Start April 14th so maybe I'll see you along the way

Now that I've made my flight reservations for early April rather than late April I am (now that I thought about it over night) questioning whether I need to pack an extra layer. Looks like many-year average temps on the Meseta are 35F low and 55F high. Lovely temps for walking but now my light fleece (and rain gear when required) may no longer be enough. There goes my plan to pack my 28L bag!
In early April it can be quite cold, especially in the open wind.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I will begin at SJPdP on or around April 20. So excited.

Starting on May 2 from SJPDP. Our first time. Definitely a change od scenery for this Caribbean girl

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In early April it can be quite cold, especially in the open wind.
I'll be packing rain pants this year plus poly/wool blend heavy leggings, fleece beanie and gloves. Guess the good news would be my pack weight maybe won't increase because I'll be wearing not carrying the cold weather gear.

Fingers crossed for April 2016, but still unsure about the route, CF or CDN? I'd like to see the former in springtime.

Well there's been a change of plans here ,a friend has decided she wants to come with me ,great news won't be doing it alone but she can't leave till August so we will do it then ,more time to get fit and I won't be spending the winter sitting around ,will be use to walking in the rain by the time we leave

€46,-
Well there's been a change of plans here ,a friend has decided she wants to come with me ,great news won't be doing it alone but she can't leave till August so we will do it then ,more time to get fit and I won't be spending the winter sitting around ,will be use to walking in the rain by the time we leave

It will be HOT when walking in August.
I would save the extra $$'s during winter delay to allow an upgrade in accommodation. There are a few places with pools and they will be required.
I would without doubt get the Miam Miam Do Do which shows how many rooms in each place and how many in each room, something that is very important in August.

Hi, I'm starting from SJPP on May 1, only walking as far as Orisson on the first day, on advice from experienced friends, so our paths may not cross, ... but then again. I wish you all the best, or as fellow pilgrims say, buen camino.

It will be HOT when walking in August.
I would save the extra $$'s during winter delay to allow an upgrade in accommodation. There are a few places with pools and they will be required.
I would without doubt get the Miam Miam Do Do which shows how many rooms in each place and how many in each room, something that is very important in August.
Thanks Thornly will have a look at it ,will be end of August ,maybe even September ,depends on cost of flights and when friend can go

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Yep myself and my French friend Julie will be leaving SJDP around the 25th April :)

Hi, I'm planning on stepping off from St JPDP on the 02 Apr 16. Can't wait :)

I plan to start my walk on April 16, 2016 from SJPDP to Santiago and beyond.
I plan on starting on the 16th as well. What are your travel plans as I am hoping to find someone to split a taxis from Pamplona to St Jean on the late afternoon of the April 14th? Hope to see you on the trail.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.