• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any one walking in the first week of August 2015

chelle

Time of past OR future Camino
Future
Hi all i will be travelling solo on this amazing journey.
But i would love to meet people along the way to share meal and cook together most nights.
Not wanting to tag along with you all days as that could interfere with personal reflection time,

just a thought it would be nice to share our stories.

Buen Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi all i will be travelling solo on this amazing journey.
But i would love to meet people along the way to share meal and cook together most nights.
Not wanting to tag along with you all days as that could interfere with personal reflection time,

just a thought it would be nice to share our stories.

Buen Camino
Greetings I am walking with two friends much younger than I we walked last year together and it is good to have friends along the way. we are starting on July 25 from Irun we are doing camino del Norte. I gather since you are new you will do the Frances. Don't worry you willl meet many friendly people along the way the Camino takes care of their own.
Buen Camino.

Hi Chelle. I start from St JPP on 7th. Arrive in St JPP on 6th. I travel alone. It would be grand to at least start with someone.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Chelle. I start from St JPP on 7th. Arrive in St JPP on 6th. I travel alone. It would be grand to at least start with someone.

Hi Kris
Thank you for reply .
That sounds wonderful. I fly into Paris on the 4th travel down to. SJPP on the 5th and start date is also the 7th for me.

Buen Camiono

Greetings I am walking with two friends much younger than I we walked last year together and it is good to have friends along the way. we are starting on July 25 from Irun we are doing camino del Norte. I gather since you are new you will do the Frances. Don't worry you willl meet many friendly people along the way the Camino takes care of their own.
Buen Camino.

Hi Nathanael,
Thank you for your kindness and silent encouragement. It helps eliveate some pre start jitters.
take care,

Buen Camino

Hi, everybody! I"m starting my Camino drom SJPP 1th August; I hope we meet us!

Krisztina

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Buen Camino.

Hi Nathanael,
I guess you have settled into your Camino Del Norte, and i hope this finds you all well and loving life to the maximum. :)

Hope you don't mind me asking , is living on 25euro a day comfortable?
or do i need to loosen my purse strings some more.

Buen camino

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back