• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any pilgrims from Jacksonville or North Florida

Justdavid

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances -- SJPdP to SdC (August 2013)
SdC to Finisterre/Muxia (September 2013)
Camino Frances -- SJPdP to SdC (September 2015)
SdC to Finisterre/Muxia (October 2015)
Ruta de la Plata (mid August - mid October 2017)
Greetings
I will be walking from SJPdP next August and plan to arrive in SdC five weeks later (then on to Finisterre and Muxia). Are there any fellow pilgrims who live near Jacksonville? I would be very interested in meeting you and re-living the dream or making up new dreams. Any takers?
Thanks and Buen Camino
David

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I am from Jax. I am going to walk in Sept- Oct. and then go watch the Jags play in London

We are from Daytona and we a hosting a walk on the 27th...beaches and bridges.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hey Gay,
I've been collecting emails of people in Jacksonville area and I'll send them to you today. I hope more people for Jacksonville area can be found so you can have both Orlando Chapter of APOC and maybe a Jacksonville chapter? :D

Deborah

I am from JAX and have not committed to a month yet but 2013 is my year. Would be interested in meeting/speaking with others from here who are going.
C.Kines

I am from the Tampa Bay area but I am planning to start almost the exact day you are.....not sure if you've made your travel plans yet but I am looking at the Aer Lingus non-stop from Orlando to Dublin on Aug 17/18 connecting with RyanAir to Biaritz arriving at 15:30 on Aug 18th. It would be a nice coincidence if our plans were consistent enough to share a taxi from the Biarittz Airport to SJPD. Anyway let me know and best of luck to you - perhaps our paths will cross on the Camino!! :D

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi
My name is Susan and I live in Atlantic Beach, FL. I hiked the Camino Francis in April 2011 from St. Jean to Santiago de Compostelo and would love to share information and meet potential pilgrims!
Maybe we can all plan to meet up? Hopeing to hear from anyone!!

I will be in St Augustine on Sunday, April 14th. We could meet up at A1A Works or Columbia's, if you want. I might come into town on Saturday, too
Otherwise, I am hosting a newbie night in Orlando on Monday in Lake Buena Vista Panera Bread.
Deborah

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
There is an American Pilgrims on the Camino chapter in Jacksonville that is pretty active. I know that one of the coordinators of that group does a regular Camino training at the REI facility there.

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.