• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any pilgrims on the Levante in the end of March 2018?

Madens

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2014, 2016, 2017
Camino Levante 2018
I am in Valencia particapating in the half marathon world championship race on the 24th of March (I am just an amateur runner).
After that I have two weeks off, before heading back to Denmark. I have decided that the best way to spend my time off, is to walk on the Camino. I have have been on the Camino Frances three times now, and I look forward to try another Camino experience. I have read about the solitude on the Levante, which is fine by me, but I would not mind to say hi to other Pilgrims along the way :)

Starting my Levante Camino on the 25th of March, and my plan is to reach Toledo.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It's beautiful Camino. Very special one.

I wish you will enjoy it!

PS (And do come to Ljubljana marathon in autumn!)

Thanks! I actually did not know of the Levante camino until last week :)

I am running Berlin marathon in september this year, so Ljubljana marathon must go on the to do list in future years.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Anyone starting the Levante on the 19 of April? The Levante is a solitary camino, I have read. Would be good to know that others are on the route that I may bump into. I do’nt mind walking alone, would be nice to have dinner company.
I will spend one day touristing in Valencia before setting off on my seventh year caminowalking. I am planning to walk to Zamora in four weeks.
I am very gratefull to the many persons on this forum, givning me so much useful information while planning my camino. THANK YOU!

Anyone starting the Levante on the 19 of April? The Levante is a solitary camino, I have read. Would be good to know that others are on the route that I may bump into. I do’nt mind walking alone, would be nice to have dinner company.
I will spend one day touristing in Valencia before setting off on my seventh year caminowalking. I am planning to walk to Zamora in four weeks.
I am very gratefull to the many persons on this forum, givning me so much useful information while planning my camino. THANK YOU!
If you want to have really first hand and en situ info about the route contact our forum member Jean-Luc (@JLWV ). He lives on the Levante and is in Asociacion Amigos del Camino de Santiago:
http://www.vieiragrino.com/

Buen Camino!

Can I suggest you visit the Asociación in Valencia on Friday 23rd, from 5PM to 8PM, where we can exchange information.
With Spring, movement of pilgrims on Levante is starting again.
We have notice that yesterday a couple from France, and a man from Germany, started in Valencia.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back