A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Live - Camino Francés Any suggestions for place to stay in o pedrouzo.

2020 Camino Guides

brambles

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Inca (2018)
Camino Frances (June/July 2019)
Camino Portugues (June/July 2020)
So tired tonight here in Palas de Rei and wondering if you good people might recommend a place to reserve this Thursday night on O Pedrouzo for my family of 4.
Tomorrow we will stay in Casteneda and I don't really mind what time we arrive in Santiago necessarily so I suppose somewhere other than o pedrouzo would be fine too. 10 per person preferred
Thanks everyone!

Kat Kostrzewska

Online guide https://caminodesantiagobybike.co.uk
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018), Via Tolosana (2012) Camino Norte (2014)
If you like to stay in some quiet place far from madding crowd perhaps you should consider Santa Irene, two kilometres before Arca? There are two albergues there - municipal one by the main road (road may be a bit noisy) for 6 Euros or private one that costs 13 Euros. Arca Pedrouzo is friendly and most of the albergues costs 10 Euros, but as busy as Palas del Rei.

Emia

Highly recommanded between Santa Irene and Pedrouzo:

Albergue Rural Astrar

Albergue Espiritu Xacobeo

About 2 / 1.5 Km before Pedrouzo, if you don't mind the extra Km the next day.

FLEUR

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2012 - 2016
Voie de Paris / Tours Aulnay to Saintes 2017
Camino del Baztan 2018
Santa Irene gets my vote. We slept in the 4 bed room upstairs. Sheets and towels provided. Shared dinner in a very pleasant sitting / dining room. Nice garden and washing done for a small fee.

Dennis D

Camino(s) past & future
Francés - 2014
Francés - 2015
Francés - 2016
Francés - 2017
Francés - 2018
Francés - 2019
(2020 - ?)
It took me a number of years to finally find a place in O'Pedrouzo that I liked. Finally, I found the Pension A Solaina - you can go to Booking.com or call direct 633 530 918 - It is quiet and one block off the main street. The owner is a very nice woman and the rooms are very clean.

Buen Camino !

Raymond McKenna

Camino(s) past & future
Planning to walk entire camino frances commencing 8th July from St john
So tired tonight here in Palas de Rei and wondering if you good people might recommend a place to reserve this Thursday night on O Pedrouzo for my family of 4.
Tomorrow we will stay in Casteneda and I don't really mind what time we arrive in Santiago necessarily so I suppose somewhere other than o pedrouzo would be fine too. 10 per person preferred
Thanks everyone!
Try O Pino Hotel in A Rua just 1.5 km from O Pedrousa

Juspassinthrough

in our minds, we're vagabonds, you and I
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, May-June (2017)
Ingles, 2019
Leon-Sarria, June (2019)
Le Puy-Santiago (2023)?
Pension Maruja, a bit off the Camino proper was very comfortable and reasonably priced in 2017. It’s above a bar with decent food as well.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances , Pamplona Burgos august 2018 Burgos to Santiago 19 /04 to 20/04/2019
Thanks everyone!
Hi! In Maui walked the Camino and stayed in El Mirador de O’Pedrouxo and it was a greeTolace , one of the nicest albergue I went! And nice restaurant just in front of restaurants on the outside her side of the road with a new ce view on the forest in hay we just cross before getting there
Try O Pino Hotel in A Rua just 1.5 km from O Pedrousa
In mayo stayed in El mirador de O’Pedrouzo , great place huge clean modern one of the nicest albergue I ever went! Good restaurants just on the other side of the road with a new cr view over the eucalyptus and oak forest we have to go there brought just before O’ Pedrouzo This is the phone numbet
+34 686 871 215

Camino(s) past & future
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte
Personally I love Albergue Portosantiago Clean,great ambience with Atrium in the centre and music playing.
In the main street across from cafes and restaurants.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 188 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 310 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 89 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 355 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 150 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock