• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Any Thai Pilgrims out there?

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23
Hi,

I'm just curious. Are there any Thai Pilgrims here? My wife (who is Thai) and I plan to walk the CF next year and I know she would love to contact other Thai people who have walked the Camino to hear about their experience.....

I know from looking at the stats, that not many Thais walk the Camino. But maybe we can change that! She and I both plan to create a video documentary of our journey (Inner and Outer). Mine in English and hers in Thai.

Love to hear from any Thais, or suggestions of Thai Language blogs/forums that talk about the Camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm not Thai, but I live in Thailand and will be walking from 10 July. Lived here 4.5 years already and it's a permanent home now.

That's pretty cool. I did not see any Thais when I did the Camino, but I did see Filipinos, Koreans and a married couple from Malaysia.
I've traveled a lot throughout Thailand, Philippines and Cambodia. I love SE Asia. So laid-back and the scuba diving in the Philippines is fantastic.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi,

I'm just curious. Are there any Thai Pilgrims here? My wife (who is Thai) and I plan to walk the CF next year and I know she would love to contact other Thai people who have walked the Camino to hear about their experience.....

I know from looking at the stats, that not many Thais walk the Camino. But maybe we can change that! She and I both plan to create a video documentary of our journey (Inner and Outer). Mine in English and hers in Thai.

Love to hear from any Thais, or suggestions of Thai Language blogs/forums that talk about the Camino.
Hi. Not Thai but Malaysian. We’ve done 3 Camino’s including CF and Primitivo. I’ll be in Bangkok 23 to 26 Feb, happy to meet and share!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Well after you get back please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want. Happy to help. BTW we will be doing Camino Portuguese this year in June, so anytime except then😀

That's pretty cool. I did not see any Thais when I did the Camino, but I did see Filipinos, Koreans and a married couple from Malaysia.
I've traveled a lot throughout Thailand, Philippines and Cambodia. I love SE Asia. So laid-back and the scuba diving in the Philippines is fantastic.
By any chance were you the Mark traveling with family…wife, son and daughter? From Hereford or thereabouts?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
By any chance were you the Mark traveling with family…wife, son and daughter? From Hereford or thereabouts?
Mark Lee is no longer a member of this forum. Note that you are replying to a very old post from April 2014 and that it says guest below his forum photo. In any case, as far as I can see / remember he is from the USA. Texas I believe.

Mark Lee is no longer a member of this forum. Note that you are replying to a very old post from April 2014 and that it says guest below his forum photo. In any case, as far as I can see / remember he is from the USA. Texas I believe.
Ah, didn’t notice. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.