• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Anybody else?

Dolf

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances(2017,2020), Finisterre, Portuges (2017)Lisbon /Fatima, Del Norte (2018), VdlP(2019)
Hello Pilgrims. Who is going to do the camino portuges da costa end of november/ beginning of december ?. I walked the camino Portuguese before, the interior variant. Any advice is also greatly appreciated, since it is winter after all. My first winter Camino. Doing a short one this time starting 29th of november in Porto.

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Lots of walking. Over the board walks at the side of the ocean. Could get a bit windy!

Last May we were walking one day beside a beach, the strong wind blew the sand in our faces , it was really painful. It took days to get all the sand out of our clothes and hair.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I love it. Walked the first two stages on my first Portuguese along the coast. Yep, it all depends on the weather. C'est la vie, I'll just keep going, in Santiago it will be less windy I am sure.

Back