• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone cycling Camino Norte in 2020?

I am planning to cycle Camino Norte in September from Biarritz.

I am planning the route at the moment and intend to use the Camino Norte Route but also mix it in with roads, lighthouses and other tracks.

Is anybody else planning to cycle in 2020 who would like to share route information?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Just be careful of Pilgrims and use a bell to let them know you are coming. Buen Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Three old men (including me) will be riding elnorte from Bilbao for 10 days in May. There will be a journal on CGOAB just search for 3skinnybikers or Camino del Norte you should find it. We took some routes from Wikiloc, loaded them in to Komoot and derived a route that way; no idea how much we shall actually follow.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The three old Brits never made it, won't happen this summer, probably won't happen this year but hoping x 3 to ride during spring 2021. If anybody does get away this year I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear of your adventures - ride on.

Most read last week in this forum

Cycling the Del Norte I am attempting a 780km Camino combo starting in Leon on 25 April and a friend from the Netherlands wants to join me and cycle the Del Norte from Aviles to Santiago. It...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.