• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone from Yorkshire/Leeds (UK)....

Nathan Douglas

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances through to Fisterra in June to July 2012
Plan to walk the Camino Frances through to Fisterra again in 2014.
In the moment planning on walking the Camino Frances next year in June/July and would like to form a group to go over with and walk with?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Nathan,
Even if you don't get enough uptake to form a group locally don't worry you'll find/become part of a group(s) en route and that's kind of exciting.
Bonne route
Nell

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm based in Halifax (but spend a lot of time in Manchester). I'm not planning a long Camino next year but happy to be involved in any other Yorkshire-based Camino activity.

I'm from Salford originally, so I have a foot in both camps. I like your suggestion Tyrek and would be happy to get involved too.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Interesting Nathan, I fancy doing the section from Le Puy to Pamplona, just trying to pluck up the courage now. Happy to share some thoughts with you should wish to get in touch. Yorkshire based Camino activity? Sounds good to me.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.