• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone fron Denmark?

Sarah Truelsen

Time of past OR future Camino
I am going on my first camino in the summer 2014. I will go om the camino Franches from SJPDP to Santiago and then on to Finisterra.
Hi I am planinng to walk the CF this summer. I was wondering if there are any future or past pilgrims from Denmark in this forum.

Buen camino to all.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Sarah, I am from Denmark - walked from Roncesvalles to Astorga a couple of years ago at 65 - then ran out of time in Astorga.

There are several other Danes who are (or has been) contributing to the forum. If you make a search, your will find them. (You can also have a look at the Danish Pilgrim Forum: http://www.santiagopilgrimme.dk/page53/page53.html.

Fell free to send me a PM (personal message). Maybe I can help you if you have some specific questions. But there are also excellent search features here.

annelise

(In Danish, sorry to others): Sarah, jeg må ikke sætte personlig email ind her, men hvis du tager bogstaverne aw, så snabel a og det første bogstav i Danmark og Sverige - så punktum. dernæst forbogstaver i Danmark og kær) Du er velkommen til at sende en mail. Jeg vil hjertensgerne fortælle dig om mine erfaringer. Og jeg har fået skrevet halvdelen af min camino dagbog. De der har læst den, spørger hele tiden efter den anden halvdel!)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back