• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

European Peace Walk - Anyone starting 1st August, 2015

coraotoole

Time of past OR future Camino
walked last stage in june. just back from second
Interested in meeting anyone starting peace walk 1st Aug .Also wondering what the terrain is like ?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Yes, but 2016. Bugger. The terrain is pretty flat from what I have read on their website. They even laughingly boasted about it.
Regds
Gerard

Interested in meeting anyone starting peace walk 1st Aug .Also wondering what the terrain is like ?
wish I was but no, maybe next year

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
wish i was, but please keep us all posted on how its going,i am sure that there are a few more people like me that dont do facebook but are really keen for more info on your trip. best wishes.jennie

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back