• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone starting Norte Oct. 2?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I hope you have a bell to warn pilgrims who are walking. There are alot of steep up and downs and I have experienced more than a few bikers careening down those steep hills seemingly oblivious to the danger that they are exposing pilgrims to.

starting on 2nd from SJPP. hopefully will be on the trail by 3pm aiming Roncesvalles before dark.
have a great time.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My 1st camino was the CF on my bicycle. The Camino Del Norte will be my 2nd camino. I have a bell on my bike and I use it. Often, I will get off my bike and wait until the footpath is clear to pass any pilgrims. I respect the pilgrims walking pace and don't want to interrupt their space. Safety first is my motto,,,,,CB Bikes

We just finished the Norte 3 days ago. I think we saw maybe five bikes in 36 days. The path on the Norte is very rocky and steep at times especially in the first weeks. Good luck and Buen Camino keep us posted on your progress.

I hope you have a bell to warn pilgrims who are walking. There are alot of steep up and downs and I have experienced more than a few bikers careening down those steep hills seemingly oblivious to the danger that they are exposing pilgrims to.
I can vouch for @cb bikes , she and her husband are very respectful of walkers on the Camino. I met them in Ventas de Naron in June and discovered that we are practically neighbors!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I can vouch for @cb bikes , she and her husband are very respectful of walkers on the Camino. I met them in Ventas de Naron in June and discovered that we are practically neighbors!
I am really glad that they are respectful and caring. We need a lot more of these people on and off bikes. The problem is in my experience they seem to be in the minority. To tell you the truth o have always felt that bikers should not be on the Camino. So there you go and there lies my bias.

Good grief, do we need references now to make sure we are suitable people to travel on your Camino? Get over yourself, please It56ny.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back