• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

April 2016

Tommy Barr

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances ,Le Puy, Norte,Primitivo, VDLP,Ingles,Portuguese, Mozarabe
Hi i will be walking from Almeria to Santiago in April. Any thoughts on the time taken. thank you

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi i will be walking from Almeria to Santiago in April. Any thoughts on the time taken. thank you
Hello Tommy Barr. Wow! You are going to walk the longest possible Camino of the peninsula. I suppose you are going to conect with the Camino Mozarabe. Maybe in Granada? Buen Camino

Hello Tommy Barr. Wow! You are going to walk the longest possible Camino of the peninsula. I suppose you are going to conect with the Camino Mozarabe. Maybe in Granada? Buen Camino
Hi Pinuigrino Yes Granada Cordoba and join the VDLP at Merida I'm thinking 60 days ? but was wondering has anyone done it and how long they took.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Pinuigrino Yes Granada Cordoba and join the VDLP at Merida I'm thinking 60 days ? but was wondering has anyone done it and how long they took.
Hi, Tommy Barr. About your question ifanyone has done it, the answer is YES. More or less. In the case you can read spanish, follow this link about a guy who did it barefoot. Buen Camino. http://2millonesdepasos.blogspot.com.es/

Last edited:
I start 2 April from Almeria but will not go futher than Merida. Maybe you will pass me somewhere on the camino.

I start 2 April from Almeria but will not go futher than Merida. Maybe you will pass me somewhere on the camino.
I´ll be on the Camino Frances, probably entering in Santiago de Compostela, the day you start. Later during the second part of April, will be the Hospitalero of one of the biggest (if not the biggest one) or this same Camino.
Maybe next time. Buen camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Tommy, take as long as you possibly can!
Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi folks does anyone know the status of the albergue in Dona Mancia on the Malaga/Cordoba route? I have just returned fron completing the route when I arrived in Dona Mancia I expected there would...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back