• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

April 26, 2022, from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port

Cliff175

Time of past OR future Camino
April / May Camino Frances 2013
Portuguese Camino May of 2014
St. jean to pomplona, - Santander to Oviedo, SAN Salvador to Leon , to Santiago in 2015
2017 March -- VDLP Seville to Santiago
cost's 100€ On weekdays anyone want to share ride .... leaving apx 1400 hrrs ( 2;00 pm ) divide by number of pilgrims

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Why not just take the ALSA bus? Departs Pamplona at 12.00. Arrives SJPP at 1.45. Cost: 22 Euros.

Why not just take the ALSA bus? Departs Pamplona at 12.00. Arrives SJPP at 1.45. Cost: 22 Euros.
Let me guess ... because @Cliff175 writes in an earlier post that he plans to arrive by train at 1:30 afternoon in Pamplona and the Alsa bus is gone by that time?

Apart from this detail, it may of course be useful for other readers to know that there is a bus at midday and the timetable is online now. Useful to know for those who arrive in Pamplona during the morning or who spend the night in Pamplona before travelling to SJPP. As of April 1, 2022. Not during March.

😇

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Flights from Madrid to Pamlona arrive around 1:30pm and the bus leaves at 1200. There is only one Alsa bus per day :(. That will happen to me next week. No choice but have to take a taxi.

Extra day in Pamplona: a lot to see there!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back