• Some parts of the forum are not loading as they should. We are working on it.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Have a look at this Camino Primitivo Guide made by one of our members.

April/May on the primitovo

19SY69

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguēs (2015), Primitivo (2016), del Northe (2018), Del Salvador/Primitvo (2020)
My son and I will be walking the Primitivo starting on April the 23th from Oviedo. Really looking forward to it!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen camino. I start on May the 10th from Oviedo. Can't wait!

I walked the Primitivo in spring last year. Great experience! Lots of up and down so I hope your knees are in good shape :) I'd be very jealous if I was not due to start walking the Camino Portugues next week. Very addictive...

Ultreia!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I walked the Primitivo in spring last year. Great experience! Lots of up and down so I hope your knees are in good shape :) I'd be very jealous if I was not due to start walking the Camino Portugues next week. Very addictive...

Ultreia!
I walked the Camino Portuguese last summer! The coastal route. Indeed very addictive :D

I love Oviedo, don't miss the cathedral audio tour. I would avoid Albergue Villa Cecilia. Loads of other choices in town.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Please post when you have started. We set out from Irun on 28th and will branch out to Primitivo around the 15th of May (?). You will be recce for us.

Buen camino

Back