• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Aragones: Lumbier to Monreal

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portuguese, Aragon, Norte, SJWayUK, Nive
Walked 20km in bright sunshine today once the morning fog burned off. Parts of it are along roadway, but very few cars. Not an exciting stage, but still incredibly beautiful. NO FOOD on the path, but we thankfully packed the best tortilla de patata con jamon y queso I’ve ever had (plus wine!)

No pilgrims sighted, though there are three other residents in the Casa Rural tonight (Alburgue is closed while awaiting the arrival of a hospitalero, so this fabulous place let us stay for 15€ each! Well worth the extra 5€! Our room is huge with a balcony and private bath!)

Word is that the “traditional” Aragonés route from Sanguesa to Monreal was impassable due to flooding, so the flow of pilgrims is a bit disrupted. 6A2977EF-F794-49E3-A982-A3ED0E6A05A3.jpegFB625B8A-15B2-4D7E-B793-48CEF49B6DB5.jpeg

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Vacajoe are these pics from the Iru-Bide? Their snacks looked fab when i arrived today but i restrained myself till lunch. You found the way from there to Izco and Monreal on ok? Bring food though?

Yes! They put the good breakfast pintxos out around 10am!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back