A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Are there any Rotarians who are going to the convention in Toronto in June?

Chizuru

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
I will be walking the Camino Frances for the first time in September/October this year (2018) and I am also a Rotarian who will be going to the International Convention in Toronto in June. I was wondering if any other Camino Friends who were Rotarians are also going and would like to gather to meet like-minded Rotarians and share experiences, tales, tips, etc.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2015 ,2017
Chizuru, welcome to the forum. It is usually more welcoming to new members. I will try to connect you to a pilgrim friend of mine that is also a rotarian and lives in the GTA (greater Toronto Area). She will be able to help you. Buen Camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
Camino(s) past & future
CF-Finisterra-Muxia 2017; SK Camino Kosiče-Levoča Oct 2017; El Norte March 2018; Ingles (Nov 2018)
Chizuru, welcome to the forum. It is usually more welcoming to new members. I will try to connect you to a pilgrim friend of mine that is also a rotarian and lives in the GTA (greater Toronto Area). She will be able to help you. Buen Camino!
Thanks fellow Canuck, Ingrid for extending a helping attitude to Chizuru. At times I’ve felt unpleasant hostility on this forum, clearly not in the spirit of El Camino.

tillyjones

Camino(s) past & future
Frances June 2015
VDLP May 2017
del Norte Sept 2018
Of course it makes sense to connect with other pilgrims, if you can, at this event. It's like me saying 'are there any other pilgrims here in Atlantic Canada?'

Anyway, hope you find some connections and Buen Camino! I am walking the Norte at the same time and aim to be in SJPD Oct 9th-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (SJPdP-Burgos, 2015)
Camino Frances (Burgos-Sarria, 2018)
Sarria-Santiago (fall 2018)
Welcome to the forum, Chizuru. Hopefully you will make connections with other pilgrims/Rotarians, followed by the lasting friendships that mutual interests bring. Buen Camino!

SimLin

I am a miracle in motion! Buen Camino!
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, SJPP to Logrono, May (2015)
Returning and ReStarting Frances April/May (2016)
The West Highland Way, May (2017)
Camino Frances, SJPDP-Finisterre, Aug/Sept/Oct (2017)
Machu Picchu, Peru - 2018
Camino Portugues or Norte 2018
Reunion Camino Frances 2020
I will be walking the Camino Frances for the first time in September/October this year (2018) and I am also a Rotarian who will be going to the International Convention in Toronto in June. I was wondering if any other Camino Friends who were Rotarians are also going and would like to gather to meet like-minded Rotarians and share experiences, tales, tips, etc.
Hola peregrina and fellow Rotarian - I will be at the conference in June ... would be happy to connect and chat! I am the person @IngridF mentioned to you.

Chizuru

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Thank you, IngridF. I would love to meet up with your friend.

Chizuru

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Hola peregrina and fellow Rotarian - I will be at the conference in June ... would be happy to connect and chat! I am the person @IngridF mentioned to you.
I would love to catch up with you at the convention, SimLin. Very excited at the prospect of meeting a few fellow Camino adventurers.

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%