A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

2019 Camino Guides

Arles in late April?

Krudberg

Camino(s) past & future
Plan to walk spring 2013
Just wondering if there's anyone out there starting in late April, early May. Would love to meet and walk with new friends! Considering changing my departure location based on whether or not there's anyone else out there who is going to be traveling that way!! Would be interested to know about your plans. Thanks in advance!

Krudberg said:
...Considering changing my departure location based on whether or not there's anyone else out there who is going to be traveling that way!!!...
Buenos Dias and Welcome to the Forum, Krudberg

.....setting off with others is great fun and a joyful experience for most but essentially different from setting off alone. I find that Solitude affords one time to settle into Self and detach from everything left behind. Not an easy thing to do in company. I wonder, how will the Spirit lead? Will there be others to join you along the way or will you find yourself tackling el Camino alone?

Wishing you many blessings however it turns out.
-Lovingkindness

Timor

Camino(s) past & future
Arles, Aragones and Camino Frances 2013
Hoping / Planning LePuy 2017
Krudberg said:
Just wondering if there's anyone out there starting in late April, early May. Would love to meet and walk with new friends! Considering changing my departure location based on whether or not there's anyone else out there who is going to be traveling that way!! Would be interested to know about your plans. Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

I am planning to set off from Arles on April 28th or 29th. Arriving in Marseilles from Montreal Canada on April 27th. There is a chance our paths might cross if you are in Arles around those dates. :)

Buon Camino

Eric

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 184 24.3%