• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Arles Route April and May 2016

bartholomew henry

Time of past OR future Camino
walking the Arles route starting in Toulouse starting in Mid-April "2016"
I'm beginning to walk the Arles Route in mid April 2016. Can anyone suggest a page that lists accomadations along the way for walkers?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
We used the Miam Miam Dodo exclusively for accommodations. We used it on the Le Puy route as well and were very comfortable with it as well as the map sketches. We did purchase the Sentier book in Toulouse but only used it for the maps. Turns out we really didn't need it. It has great maps though, if you were concerned. The route (GR) is very well marked. Enjoy. Dayton and Karen

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Miam Miam Dodo is best for accommodation. It's in French but very easy to understand if you don't speak the language.
Ultreïa

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning Pilgrims! In June I will leave Italy to try to get to Santiago. Around August I will be walking the part of the camino in France, and as I read through the various threads, I had a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back