• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Armenteira albergue

Time of past OR future Camino
VDLP 9/2016
Senda Litoral/Coastal Português 9/2018
Hola! We are walking the Portuguese Camino now and plan to start the Spiritual Variant tomorrow. I am having trouble getting answers to any phone calls at the alberguen Armenteira. Does anyone know how crowded it might currently be on the SV? Muchas gracias... in any case, I trust the Camino !

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hola! We are walking the Portuguese Camino now and plan to start the Spiritual Variant tomorrow. I am having trouble getting answers to any phone calls at the alberguen Armenteira. Does anyone know how crowded it might currently be on the SV? Muchas gracias... in any case, I trust the Camino !
Hola

The information on the map indicates this number for the albergue Armenteira: 0034 670 757 777
Is it the number you have tried to call?
The information is 2 years old and the number may have changed.

And yes. The Camino may not give you want you want
but it will give you what you need.

Everything flows.
Flow with it.

Buen Camino
Lettinggo

Last edited:
Hola

The information on the map indicates this number for the albergue Armenteira: 0034 670 757 777
Is it the number you have tried to call?
The information is 2 years old and the number may have changed.

And yes. The Camino may not give you want you want
but it will give you what you need.

Go with the flow.

Buen Camino
Lettinggo
Thank you... yes this is the number... I am sure we will be fine! Gracias!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

Any advice about places to stay in Armenteira? I am doing my first Camino starting May 2, and I had planned on doing the Spiritual Variant. However, it seems like there are limited options for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back