Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Ride share Arriving at Biarritz on Saturday 6th August 2022

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.
Time of past OR future Camino
Future - Camino de Santiago
Hi, my daughter and I are arriving at Biarritz at about 9.30am on Saturday 6th August. I wondered if anyone else was arriving about the same time and wanted to share transport to SJPdP.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Most read last week in this forum

I’m arriving Madrid Airport August 24 at 0620 ,, Im looking for advice to travel from airport to Main Train Station,,, Appreciate any suggestions Gracias Cliff
My friend from Mexico is looking for a way to go from Pamplona to Saint Jean on the 20th of sept, aparentely Alsa is not running buses anymore in september. Anyone that can help in this matter ?
hi pilgrims, I am hoping to start my first Camino in a few weeks time with my husband. Arriving in SJPP on13th Sept. We has hoped to start at the start and do as many stages as we could do ...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon