Arrows in the Caminho de Santiago and Caminho de Fátima.

2018 edition Camino Guides
Camino(s) past & future
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Last edited:

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances April (2014), Caminho Portugues January (2013), Caminho Costa October (2013), Camino Mozarabe April (2017)
Muito obrigado Rodrigo and all the people like you that help make the Caminho/Camino possible.

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
C. Francés (2004-), C. Portugués, C. de Madrid, 1/2 V. Plata, 1/8 Levante, hospitalera Grado 2016.
Comfort arrows - I LOVE that name! That's exactly how they work for me. I have no sense of direction whatsoever, and love the friendly, comforting feeling I get when I see an arrow pointing in the direction I'm walking: "YES! I'm still on the right track!"

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Pallottine Camino (2015)
Pallottine Camino (2016)
Santiago De Compostella (2016)
Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.

Camino(s) past & future
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.
BOM CAMINHO ;)

Jay Es

Camino(s) past & future
May 2017 the del Norte, home via the Portuguse to Vigo, Planning a Via de la Plata for October 2018.
Making routes is part of the Journey!