A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Arrows in the Caminho de Santiago and Caminho de Fátima.

Camino(s) past & future
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Last edited:

Advertisment

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
C. Francés (2004-), C. Portugués, C. de Madrid, 1/2 V. Plata, 1/8 Levante, hospitalera Grado 2016.
Comfort arrows - I LOVE that name! That's exactly how they work for me. I have no sense of direction whatsoever, and love the friendly, comforting feeling I get when I see an arrow pointing in the direction I'm walking: "YES! I'm still on the right track!"

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Pallottine Camino (2015)
Pallottine Camino (2016)
Santiago De Compostella (2016)
Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.

Camino(s) past & future
3 French from St. Jean Pied Port, 3 Portuguese from Lisbon, 1 Portuguese from Porto, 1 Primitivo from Oviedo, 19 Lisbon - Fatima, 2 Porto - Fatima, 1 Coimbra - Fátima... Open the caminhos Nascente Fátima - Tomar, Poente Nazaré- Fátima, the north connection from Fátima to Ansião and Caminho Santiago central.
Many thanks, I can get lost within a few hundred meters. The explanation of the signs and recommendation to turn back are great. Only 10 days to go before I set out from Lisbon.
BOM CAMINHO ;)

Jay Es

Camino(s) past & future
May 2017 the del Norte, home via the Portuguse to Vigo, Planning a Via de la Plata for October 2018.
Making routes is part of the Journey!

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Most replies

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 68 16.9%
  • May

Votes: 106 26.4%