• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Art Files of Camino Images

renegadepilgrim

Veteran Pilgrim and Traveler
Time of past OR future Camino
2010: Camino Frances, 2011: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Hospitalera), 2012: Camino Portuguese from Porto, 2015: Camino Norte
Does anyone know of a good source online to acquire files (.eps, .png, .jpeg, etc) of Camino images, like the scallop shell waymarks, etc. I need high-res files for something I am working on and have come up empty with searches. I must not be entering the right phrases into Google. Any help or ideas or links would be appreciated! Thanks!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hey, Bev here. When I was searching for images for the Camino Buff I too had problems. I resorted to my own photo file and had vector files made for the high quality image. Getting those files changed into vector was not easy as I had to find someone who knew how and wouldn't charge me.

Good luck.

Bev

I have many graphic design friends. Was hoping to avoid that. I hate asking for their help. Vector files are not that difficult to create though.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You are right, if you have the softwear it is just amatter of saveing them into another fomat.

GIMP is a free program, I believe, that you can download to convert files to vector format. The key is finding a decent enough image to do that. So I guess the real question is does anyone have any vector files with Camino images, like the arrow, the waymarks, the scallop shell, the camino templar cross?

I just deleted an arrow a shell or two. Let me see if I can retrieve them.I will send them to you by pm.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Sounds good! Thanks!

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.