• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Arthritis GELENCIUM herbal medication

Intrepid Jenny

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2017, 2018 (Camino Norte 2019)
Does anyone know how to buy this online and ship Australia. I need it for training for my next Camino!
Thanks everyone

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Does anyone know how to buy this online and ship Australia. I need it for training for my next Camino!
Thanks everyone
As I was bored I used a well known search engine to find it listed on Amazon.de (Germany) from where you may be able to select Aus as the delivery location.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As I was bored I used a well known search engine to find it listed on Amazon.de (Germany) from where you may be able to select Aus as the delivery location.
Thank you. But I have tried all of the German online suppliers and they don’t ship to Australia.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
That sounds like a good idea. Thank you.Maybe it it is a customs thing?
I live in Australia as well and have no problems with herbal vitamins from border security especially if it is professionally packaged - even herbs from India have been fine as they are usually heat sealed in vaccum lock bags :) xxgl getting it

Does anyone know how to buy this online and ship Australia. I need it for training for my next Camino! Thanks everyone
According to one website, out of the German market online pharmacies apparently only Mycare.de delivers pharmaceutical products to Australia. I was surprised that DocMorris doesn't deliver to Australia. I had a look. I could order Gelencium Extract Pflanzliche Filmtabletten with an Australian delivery address up to the point where I would have to pay and where I therefore stopped the order process. Delivery costs would be €41,18.

According to one website, out of the German market online pharmacies apparently only Mycare.de delivers pharmaceutical products to Australia. I was surprised that DocMorris doesn't deliver to Australia. I had a look. I could order Gelencium Extract Pflanzliche Filmtabletten with an Australian delivery address up to the point where I would have to pay and where I therefore stopped the order process. Delivery costs would be €41,18.
Thank you.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Is this the so-called miracle product to help me with the arthritis in my hip? I walked a 15 km 'training' walk on Wednesday and was limping before I got to 10 km and could barely move by the end, but just kept going until I reached my goal. Stretches of my hip flexors aren't helping anymore.... Just rest.....
If it's as good as you all say, I'm willing to get it shipped to my Lisbon hotel for when I start my Camino. Is this as good as it purports to be?

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I went on a short coastal Camino Portugues in March with my 11 year old son and wanted to share some of my experiences here. We walked a very small part of the Camino. We started...
Hi fellow pilgrims! I have walked 1450km over several years on the Camino Frances alone, without planning much. This year is going to be very different! I have convinced my mom to come with me. I...
Hi, arrived in Porto today starting the coastal camino on Friday! I just found out the hostel I am staying at does not allow pack pick up. Im walking to vila cha 1st day and physically I cannot...
So I’d been given to understand in my pre-Camino research that one could just ask for a copo de agua (glass of water) which is basically tap water on the house. Since arriving in Portugal a few...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.