A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

As Eiras hotel in Lires

2020 Camino Guides

mike mcbroom

Camino(s) past & future
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
This place is great. I stayed 2 nights to have a day at the beach.
First evening I was having an early dinner, which was great, the owner came over addressed me by name and offered an upgraded room.! wow.
This morning I had eggs toast chess coffee with milk and a bittle of water. When I went pay, no charge!. REALLY, WHO DOES THAT, WHAT GREAT AND HELPFUL STAFF

mike mcbroom

Camino(s) past & future
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
First evening I was having an early dinner, which was great, the owner came over addressed me by name and offered an upgraded room.! wow.
This morning I had eggs toast chess coffee with milk and a bittle of water. When I went pay, no charge!. REALLY, WHO DOES THAT, WHAT GREAT AND HELPFUL STAFF
I spelled it wrong. As Eiras in Lires

Dani7

Stop wishing, start doing.
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances
When the time is right
Is this hotel in Muxia or Finnistere?

Colette Z

Happy Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
CF- Finisterre-Muxia 03/17; Camino SK 10/17; Norte 03/18; Ingles 11/18; Augusta 03/19
I loved this place also. I walked Finisterre to Muxia alone mid April 2017 after my pilgrim buddies returned home and stayed here. I was warmly welcomed and the restaurant was good. However had I known the hotel had a beautiful albergue section I’d have saved the € and slept there given it was empty. The albergue entrance is to the right of the hotel entrance.

David Makepeace

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances(2008) Leon to Santiago
Camino Portugues (2011) Oporto to Santiago
Camino Ingles (May 2017) Ferrol to Santiago
Lovely place with great owners, we were a group of five friends that stayed there mid May.
Had breakfast and as we were leaving we were given water and a picnic lunch each!
Very kind gesture.

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
B Santiago to Finisterre and Muxia 3
OLDER threads on this topic
Finisterre Lighthouse hotel

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 188 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 310 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 89 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 353 28.4%
  • October

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock